ColdFusion Week = Free Software for Someone
Refresher on the rules:
- Refer a ColdFusion newbie to my session by email
- CC me on the email (email@example.com)
- They must attend
- If they do, you are both on my listI will select one pair from my list
- I will send both of you your choice of a single CS 5.5 product (suites excluded)
My session is an intro to ColdFusion. The idea is to bring new people to the fold. Help out, send me your newbies, your skeptics, your doubters, your whatever. You both might get free software.
To those who have, I thank you.
About Terry Ryan
Terry Ryan is a Worldwide Developer Evangelist for Adobe. The job basically entails helping developers using Adobe technologies to be successful. His focus is on web and mobile technologies including expertise in both Flash and HTML. Previous to that, he spent a decade working in various technical roles at the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
Terry is also the author of Driving Technical Change, a Pragmatic Bookshelf title. It's about convincing reluctant co-workers to adopt new tools and ideas.
More About Terry »
November 1 - 3, 2013
Current Topics on the NFJS Tour
- Core Java, JEE
- Dynamic Languages: Groovy, JRuby, Scala, Clojure
- RESTful Web Apps
- Frameworks: Hibernate, Grails, Spring, JSF, GWT, more
- Test Driven Design
- Ajax, Flex, RIA
Why Attend the NFJS Tour?
- » Cutting-Edge Technologies
- » Agile Practices
- » Peer Exchange
- Languages on the JVM: Scala, Groovy, Clojure
- Enterprise Java
- Core Java, Java 7
- Testing: Geb, Spock, Easyb
- NoSQL: MongoDB, Cassandra
- Spring 3
- Automation Tools: Git, Hudson, Sonar
- HTML5, Ajax, jQuery, Usability
- Mobile Applications - iPhone and Android
NFJS, the MagazineMay Issue Now Available
On the road to learningby Raju Gandhi
Refactoring to Modularityby Kirk Knoernschild
RESTful Groovyby Kenneth Kousen
Getting Started with D3.jsby Brian Sletten