If you can sneak away... this is the one to come to!
Hope to see you there!
About Ken Sipe
Ken has been a practitioner and instructor of RUP since the late 1990s, and an extreme programmer and coach since the middle 2000s. Ken has worked with Fortune 500 companies to small startups in the roles of developer, designer, application architect and enterprise architect. Ken's current focus is on enterprise system automation and continuous delivery systems.
Ken is an international speaker on the subject of software engineering speaking at conferences such as JavaOne, JavaZone, Jax-India, and The Strange Loop. He is a regular speaker with NFJS where he is best known for his architecture and security hacking talks. In 2009, Ken was honored by being awarded the JavaOne Rockstar Award at JavaOne in SF, California and the JavaZone Rockstar Award at JavaZone in Oslo, Norway as the top ranked speaker.More About Ken »
November 1 - 3, 2013
Current Topics on the NFJS Tour
- Core Java, JEE
- Dynamic Languages: Groovy, JRuby, Scala, Clojure
- RESTful Web Apps
- Frameworks: Hibernate, Grails, Spring, JSF, GWT, more
- Test Driven Design
- Ajax, Flex, RIA
Why Attend the NFJS Tour?
- » Cutting-Edge Technologies
- » Agile Practices
- » Peer Exchange
- Languages on the JVM: Scala, Groovy, Clojure
- Enterprise Java
- Core Java, Java 7
- Testing: Geb, Spock, Easyb
- NoSQL: MongoDB, Cassandra
- Spring 3
- Automation Tools: Git, Hudson, Sonar
- HTML5, Ajax, jQuery, Usability
- Mobile Applications - iPhone and Android
NFJS, the MagazineMay Issue Now Available
On the road to learningby Raju Gandhi
Refactoring to Modularityby Kirk Knoernschild
RESTful Groovyby Kenneth Kousen
Getting Started with D3.jsby Brian Sletten