Public Project Portfolio Management Workshops in Sao Paulo and Stockholm
I’m offering public project portfolio management workshops in Sao Paulo, Brazil on May 8-9, partnering with Adaptworks. I will be speaking in English. This is a full 2-day workshop.
On May 30, I will be in Stockholm, offering a special one-day version of the workshop, partnering with Citerus. I will also be speaking in English here.
Here are some resources you might find useful:
- The interview Shane Hastie did with me on InfoQ.
- My Oredev 2011 session about Agile Portfolio Planning
- My original slideshare presentation about the agile project portfolio
Some articles you might like:
- Decisions, Decisions, Decisions
- Selecting a Ranking Method for Your Project Portfolio
- Always Ask the Zeroth Question About Your Projects
- Are You Being Guilted Into Doing More?
There are more articles at my articles page. Please do poke around. I would love to see you at the Brazil workshop if you are in South America, or at the Stockholm workshop if you are in Europe. Please do sign up.
About Johanna Rothman
Johanna Rothman, known as the “Pragmatic Manager,” helps organizational leaders see problems and risks in their product development. She helps them recognize potential “gotchas,” seize opportunities, and remove impediments.
Johanna was the Agile 2009 conference chair. She is the current agileconnection.com technical editor. Johanna is the author of these books:
- Manage Your Job Search
- Hiring Geeks That Fit
- Manage Your Project Portfolio: Increase Your Capacity and Finish More Projects.
- 2008 Jolt Productivity award winning Manage It! Your Guide to Modern, Pragmatic Project Management
- Behind Closed Doors: Secrets of Great Management (with Esther Derby)
She is working on a book about agile program management. Find more of Johanna's articles and her blogs at www.jrothman.com and at www.createadaptablelife.comMore About Johanna »
November 1 - 3, 2013
Current Topics on the NFJS Tour
- Core Java, JEE
- Dynamic Languages: Groovy, JRuby, Scala, Clojure
- RESTful Web Apps
- Frameworks: Hibernate, Grails, Spring, JSF, GWT, more
- Test Driven Design
- Ajax, Flex, RIA
Why Attend the NFJS Tour?
- » Cutting-Edge Technologies
- » Agile Practices
- » Peer Exchange
- Languages on the JVM: Scala, Groovy, Clojure
- Enterprise Java
- Core Java, Java 7
- Testing: Geb, Spock, Easyb
- NoSQL: MongoDB, Cassandra
- Spring 3
- Automation Tools: Git, Hudson, Sonar
- HTML5, Ajax, jQuery, Usability
- Mobile Applications - iPhone and Android
NFJS, the MagazineMay Issue Now Available
On the road to learningby Raju Gandhi
Refactoring to Modularityby Kirk Knoernschild
RESTful Groovyby Kenneth Kousen
Getting Started with D3.jsby Brian Sletten